Saturday, September 24, 2011

Super Skater


Congrats to Scott on his first inline MARATHON (26.2 miles!!) I am super impressed because his training consisted of putting on his 1992 rollerblades a total of 2...yes 2...times to go about 3 miles each time before embarking on his marathon. (Did I also mention that he has not put on these rollerblades since about 1992) .The super skater even thought to replace his wheels with brand new ones...the day before the race. When his brilliant wife asked him if maybe he should test out his new wheels before the marathon his response was..." I did. I wheeled around the sidewalk a little bit."  Needless to say if you look closely at this photo, there are only 2 wheels left...2 had fallen off at mile 3 and mile 5. What a man!

1 comment:

2012 wheeler babe said...

Maybe we should chip in for a pair of 2011 skates for your birthday ? I do think the 2 wheel ones have alot of character.Great job!