Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh Canada!


Our family of 4.5 headed north to the neighboring country of Canada for an after labor day camping excursion. This photo was taken after I figured out preggo momma is too fatigued to lug Addie in her back pack hiking through the woods. I think I lasted 40 feet before I thought I needed an oxygen mask. So low and behold we had to talk Ethan into being the hiking "leader" and all our hikes to follow were short but we ALL made it!
I am not one to be scared of heights EVER in my life, but for some reason this outlook where you could see through the posts made me want to hurl. Ethan and Scott were brave and endured the photo session. Addison....well let's just say she is a girl like her momma.
No MN state park or service for that matter, but it was THE best campsite we have ever had...see below for pics right on the lake
























1 comment:

mom said...

Spectacular pics.Makes me want to plan a trip.To northern MN state Parks that is.One good looking family!