Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grandma's Marathon...Congrats Scott!

Scott ran in his first ever half marathon on Saturday during Grandma's Marathon Festivities. He ran 13.1 miles in 1 hr 55 minutes, ahead of his goal of 2 hours. Ethan, Addison and I did venture to the madness to root Scott on but unfortunately missed him running by in the mere 6000 + runners. We were able to meet up with him afterwards for a quick photo and then a walk across the bridge and down the pier. We listed attempted to listen to the band for a while, but just managed to get them on break..a very long break. On our way back to the car, we stopped off at the new playfront park where Addie and Ethan thoroughly enjoyed the swings.
Babybook insert here...Ethan's first time going pee in a port-a-pot (or fancy blue biffy)!

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Congratulations.I cant believe you finished under 2 hours. I think you should thank Ethan and Addie for all the training sessions they give you everyday.I love Ethans clapping!

Anonymous said...

Hey I didnt know you got a medal.Id love to see it.Looks like fun was had by all.Your even smiling.I think Id need a tank of oxygen.