Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vintage Fashion Show- 7 months old!

Whazzzz up?
girlie girl
Summertime beach babe
Don't know how I managed to fit in this 12 month suit during the summer, it's a little on the snug side for Addie at 7 months
Modeling so some sweeeet sandals of moms
Warning: Flasher on our hands
Is this what they call a sweater zute-suit?? (forgive my spelling that was before my time)
"And now, Addie Karen, modeling the sweetest one piece, ever-so-itchy, stick to my skin sweater pantshirtfootie thing"
What mother couldn't resist dressing up her daughter in her very own beautiful fashionable baby wear from 1979-1980. Well, I whipped it out for Addie's vintage style show, cedar chest smell and all, and she thoroughly hammed it up for this photo session. (it didn't hurt that her brother was attempting to crawl into her exersaucer and made good entertainment for Addie) PS Addie's latest and greatest at 7 months is now rolling from one end of the house to the other, literally. Who needs to crawl? We got super roller.

5 comments:

kyle and robin said...

my oh my that is quite the sweater outfit! gotta love the 70s :) addie is such a ham...love her big beautiful eyes!

Friedt Family said...

Wow. That's all I have to say about the zoot suit. Luckily, she is adorable and so you could put anything on her and she'd still look fabulous:-)

Matt and Sarah said...

i think she looks quite stylish! way to work it out, addie.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have the Super Roller this weekend!! I am pumped!! What cute vintage clothes of yours Anna. She is just cute as a button. g-jane

The fashion Queen said...

The woman who picked that wardrobe collection out must be a fashion queen. She looks just as adorable as you did, only a few more laughs. WHAT WERE WE THINKING!!!