Thursday, April 15, 2010

6 months old!

Thanks for the "fancy pants" Grandma Linda!
Okay since Addison is almost 7 months old now, I figured I should post some 6 months pics. She has now grown to 27 inches (91%) and 17.13 lbs (85%). She is starting to sprout a few more hair nodules. Her new nickname is spike(ette). She is loving cereal, fruits and veges. Ethan always seems to point out "Addie's messy, mom". She loves sitting in the highchair or if it's occupied as our centerpiece in her bumbo. She is working on sitting up on her own and does fairly well for a short period of time. After that she just likes to plop over. Addison's new favorite is her crazy brother. He makes her belly laugh all the time. It's so fun to watch them play together. Scott asked me the other day if it was normal that the 2 were getting along so well....yeah, my reply was "JUST WAIT!" It won't be long before the tattle taleing and sharing issues arise here. I guess I will just enjoy it now while she is immobile and can't talk. (because that luxury is not gone with terrible 2's Ethan) can you say WHHIINNOO!

4 comments:

kyle and robin said...

she is sweet! I love the bedazzled bunny ears :) can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) soon!

Friedt Family said...

She is so cute Anna! I also enjoy the bedazzled ears and the little ruffle butt tights:-) Every girl needs a pair!

Anonymous said...

Love those fancy pants. They are so cute I bought the next size already. I thought you were crwling and I missed it.You look like a big girl sitting up already.

Matt and Sarah said...

i've always said, no girl's wardrobe is complete without ruffle-butt tights. looking good, addie!