Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby Valentines

Just a minute while I start to stuff this down my pants
More "chalk o lot"
Valentine drop box
This was well worth the 20$ from craigslist.
Thanks to G&G Harms for this cute outfit when I was born
but we could use some larger sized handmade socks! (wink wink)
My parents came to visit for Valentine's weekend and brought Ethan a whole box of Dora, Diego, Wonder pets valentines. What a wonderful idea! Ethan spent hours with stickers, folding the valentines but loved to hand them out to everyone. He even hand delivered Addie's valentine to her jumperoo (see below) from Great Grandma Karen and Great Grandpa Doug (thanks by the way!) But the best part of Valentine's day for Ethan was knowing he got a bag full of treats from my parents and that he was NOT going to let anyone hold them. He didn't even let them out of his site. Oh what small joys a 2 year old needs. Ethan now is requesting "chocolate time" 24/7. Thanks cupid. I, on the other hand, scored big for Valentines Day...real BIG! My hubby sadly turned in his audi (which unfortunately has been a lemon for us) for momma's 2008 loaded Honda Odyssey. Yes, I truly feel like a soccer mom now but am definetly loving the new ride and space for that matter. Gotta love that man!

4 comments:

Matt and Sarah said...

did you ever imagine that the truest expression of love would come with remote-controlled doors? post pics of the hot new ride!!

Friedt Family said...

Cute pictures, looks like Valentine's Day was a big hit with Ethan:-) Can't wait to see pics of the sweet new ride! I'm so jealous, I can't wait until the day we get to own a minivan...wow, did I just say that out loud??:-) But it's true:-)

kyle and robin said...

did scott pick up two by chance? that's the one on our "to-do" list. can't wait to see it!

p.s. the kiddos are adorable, as usual :)

MOM said...

YES I think that was the best Valentines Day ever.Fun weekend away, great food,BINGO, and first to try the new wheels.Your mother told you so!!A matter of time and you'll upgrade to pure loading pleasure.Camping here we come.