Saturday, February 28, 2009

Vacation

We got to spend a few days with my parents and Andy & Mary and their boys at Causeway on Gull in Nisswa last weekend. Our condo was very nice and the boys enjoyed using the hot tub as their mini swimming pool. My dad just kept adding ice making it feel like a bath tub. We played lots of Canasta, watched the Oscar's, ate some really good cooking from my mom, ice fished and took my brother's 4-wheeler for a spin. Ethan came down with Croup so had to make a pit stop to Urgent Care. (you know we can't go on a vacation without someone getting sick) My mom and I also ventured out for a "ladies night" only to leave the BINGO from hell early as they screwed us over. We ended up seeing Slumdog Millionaire. (ps, not a light, fun movie at all) We had a fun weekend and a huge thanks to Andy and Mary for watching Izzy for us and to my parents for the invite! (I hope they invite us back next time, we did pass a lot of germs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there some kind of Scott Harms rule that say's we have to see him in a hot tub every 3rd blog post?

Shawn