Saturday, February 7, 2009

Superbowl Bash

"I like my new pj's from the Kroenings, but I'm afraid I may have a diaper wedgie" This is what 3 babies look like when their parents are acting like fools trying to get their attention.
Ethan: "Hey Miles! I think I have one of these eye things too!"
Miles: "Yeah, then touch your own eye"
Genevieve: "Hey guys, get with program. I got my killer smile on!"
The Ladies
(...oh wait, I guess that is Kyle in the comfortable legs crossed position.)
We went down to our good friends Robin and Kyle's for the annual Superbowl get-together. We went to Lark Toy Store in Kellogg where the kiddos all had there very first carousel ride. We then ventured to Nelson Cheese factory across the border for lunch. We had lots of yummy snacks, chili and beverages courtesy of the Kroenings and the Bansemar's with her fancy caramel french toast bake. Miles (8 months) and Ethan (13 months) enjoyed tackling each other for toys as Baby Genevieve (4 months) was the referree.

No comments: