Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Frenzy

Ahhh yes, my favorite season is finally here....but let's face it, Fall is this family's busiest time of the year, but I love it even more! We celebrated Addison's first Birthday on 9/26, Scott and I's 7th anniversary on 9/27 and my 31st Birthday on October 6th (not to mention Scott's upcoming Birthday on 10/26). Scott and I decided to give ourselves a well needed gift for each other this year for our anniversary, a new DSLR camera!! I am just learning to use it but am falling in love with it. No more fuzzy pics when we get that one quick glance or smile or smirk from our kids. I also was spoiled for my birthday by lots of cards and gifts! Thanks to everyone for thinking of me. I can't wait to go shopping :) I was greeted at home by Scott, Addison and Ethan (wearing his birthday boy tshirt) and a clean house! We had chinese, my fave, and DQ cake (my very fave). Didn't have any candles though and there was no way Ethan was going to sing the "Birthday song" without having candles for mom. So we improvised with wooden matches which we stuck in the cake like candles. Ethan never new the difference. Can't believe another year has gone by, crazy to think Addison was just 10 days old last year at my Birthday party. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and super special kids to spend my day with.

2 comments:

kyle and robin said...

sounds like you had a GREAT birthday! can't wait for pictures from the new camera...you will LOVE it!

MOM said...

ou are lucky and spoiled from that great family,but you deserve every bit of it.Glad you had a super birthday>Love MOM