Monday, August 2, 2010

Good Times

Leigh and Kevin
Umm, it is weird that every time these boys are together there ends up being a photo where they are grabbing each other's junk?
Boys will be boys, couldn't resist pretend play
Hottie mommies
Three amigos
"And I willlll alllwaysss love youuu"
not sure what this is about...
three intoxicated amigos
This past weekend we headed down to Davenport Iowa for Scott's old baseball buddy's wedding, Kevin and Leigh Cornell. We hooked up with Robin and Kyle in Rochester and ventured down together. The reception and dinner was held at Mighty Woodsmen Park, a minor league baseball stadium. It was a man's dream wedding I think. All of us had a great time and really got to live it up since we were all KIDLESS! Thanks to my mom for taking Ethan and Addison for us.

1 comment:

kyle and robin said...

what a fun weekend!!! be sure to get me copies of these...I was a bit lost without my camera. oh and a special thank you for not posting "that" picture! I owe you :)