Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mom's day to me and every other mom too!

Great Grandma Vi and Addison I don't think she was to thrilled about this photo shoot
Mom and me
Mom and me
Addison and I spent Mother's day weekend in Montgomery with my mom, grandma's and aunts. We were treated to an awesome BBQ by Jarred and Mary on Saturday, played some Canasta, went to my cousin Kelli's baby shower, had a great brunch at Liz and Rich's and another yummy brunch at Larry and Serene's and then did some flower shopping. The weekend was very busy but we had a great time seeing everyone! Ethan and dad stayed home and planted lots of trees and got the yard spiffed up for summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a fantastic weekend .Lets do it again.Well maybe Ethatn could come to o.I love the dress on your 7 month photo shoot.