Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We ventured up to Sand Lake to spend the weekend with G&G Harms. We got a few peaceful fishing trips in due to the free babysitting. However, we did not have much luck with the catch. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Ethan enjoyed swimming in the lake, as did Scott and I. Yes, I did bare a bathing suit at 9 months preggo... poor Doug and Jane...I think I ruined the scenery a bit....and yes, there will be no postings of that. Doug and Scott also set up the great sailboat and Doug took his woman out for her first sail. Impressive to say the least! Unfortunately, we had to cut our vacation short due to Ethan catching a little 24 hour stomach bug. He's back on the mend the now, but we sent ALOT of pukey towels home with Doug and Jane...and it was an interesting ride home to say the least.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Nice pictures! I have been waiting for some new ones! Anna I hope you are doing well, and I can't wait to get the big news! Keep posting pictures, we love it!
Jason, Mary and Lainey

Matt and Sarah said...

There's no shame in your game Anna. I swam as often as I could when prego - it feels awesome on the lower back.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend and ended in a bang.Cute of Ethan swimming Kitty and Izzy.Grandma Linda

Anonymous said...

the picture of izzy looks like kitty....how strange.