Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We survived Mosquitoville!

This past weekend we headed to Savanna Portage State Park with my parents, aunt and uncle Liz & Rich, and cousin Holly & Nick. Despite feeling like a piece of fly paper the whole weekend we enjoyed the trails, a dip in the nippy lake and some unusual camp food attempts thanks to my mom. (s*** on a shingle on a toasted hot dog bun...yes, I know you are jealous...Vlasak's I know you are sad you missed that meal). Ethan came home looking like he had the chicken pox thanks to the bug bites but thoroughly enjoyed camping with Grandma and Grandpa in their camper. Scott and I thoroughly enjoyed it as well as we got to sleep in past 6 am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great loon nest pic.My ethan doest look to happy in that one picture,but he sure likes the water.Part fish!