Monday, October 13, 2008

Ethan's new found love

Ethan has now figured out how to pull himself up and keep himself amused for about 5 minutes as he totters around our sofa. He also loves this really annoying musical standing toy that his Godmother let us use. Thanks Mary! Grandma and Grandpa Harms visited this past weekend. We went to Amnicon falls, the Rose Garden and out to eat to Rapids. Also last weekend was my 29th Birthday and we met up with my parents and camped at Gooseberry State Park. It was a little chilly but we did manage to have one good day without rain. We went on a few long hikes, made pudgy pies and of course I enjoyed my birthday breakfast complete with my one guest Ethan and my parents singing Happy Birthday with a spatula (had to be there I guess). I was also treated to lunch at Betty's Pies...mmmm. Scott had to leave on Sunday and when I got home on Monday he had made steak dinner and cleaned the house! Funny how that seemed to be just what I wanted. I don't have any pics from our camping weekend as my camera battery died. I'll have to have my mom email some.

2 comments:

kyle and robin said...

oh-oh...he's on the move...watch out world! adorable as always.

Anonymous said...

Im glad you put your flap up.Grandma thinks you couldnt be more ready for another camping trip.